Firebuggz 40” Round Black High Heat Paint Steel Fire Pit Snuffer, Cover
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
-14 GA Steel (.074 thickness) 2mm
-Stainless Steel Hinged center
-Black High Heat Paint Finish
-Slots for handles, designed to be easy to transport and store
-Block and accessories sold separately
Call Firebuggz for Custom Sizes.
Reasons to use a snuffer cover:
- Extend the life of your fire pit
- Designed to snuff out fires, keep animals out, avoid excess water from pooling, and stop harsh weather elements from damaging your campfire insert
- Easy to use
- Simply place over fire pit when finished and snuff out the embers
- Expand your entertaining area
- Use as a table top when the fire pit is not in use and has cooled down from previous use
- Keep your patio and burn area clean by covering coals
- Easy removal and storage
1. Shipping Policy
Most products are stocked in our Becker, Minnesota warehouse. However, at times items may be back ordered due to product demand. Most orders will ship within 24 hours of order confirmation. Customer will be notified of any back ordered items and be given an estimated ship date.
Most items ship ground UPS. Expedited orders can be placed for an additional fee.
You may contact a customer service representative at 763-263-0115 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Be sure you have your order number available. We want your purchasing experience to be just as fun as the products we sell!
2. Return Policy
At Firebuggz we want you to be satisfied with your purchase.
Firebuggz will take a return within 30 days of purchase with the following stipulations:
- Product must be unused
- Product must be in original packaging
Customer may email email@example.com for RMA number and it should be affixed to the outside of the box prior to return shipping. Damaged items during the return shipping will not be accepted.
The refund will be the product price minus any damages and the inbound/outbound shipping charges incurred by Firebuggz.